CDQ and Masterkraft are currently catching major for shading embattled singer Dammy Krane on their Twitter.
Recall that shortly after news of Dammy Krane’s arrest surfaced, the singer took to his Twitter to dismiss the story, adding that he will soon drop a new tune. “This one, that one, rumor…One time for my fans, new material coming, i go talk everything. God got us, help me say amin o,” Dammy Krane said in his statement.
Many fans worried for the singer’s fate, especially since an American private jet service company stepped in to corroborate the arrest claims, but singers CDQ and Masterkraft stepped in to shade Dammy Krane.
At first, CDQ accused Dammy Krane of pulling a publicity stunt, asking how the singer got hold of the cellphone with which he tweeted from jail, Masterkraft added that it is why the mobile device is called a “cell-phone”.
The singers had a good laugh, slapping each other on the back for their wittiness, but that was before folks pounced on them. See some of the reactions:
- honeypels: “This CDQ no just get sense.the sense he suppose get na the sense he dey use shout “woss woss wobi”up and down.Like say he too no be fraudster. Mumu somebody”
- xxelah: “This CDQ sef be feeling very relevant cs of those 1 or 2 hits. He won’t mind his business and find a vocal coach. Rubbish!”
- stupiditydoctor: “Very foolish shits from two amateur ! Keep trolling , the internet never forgets just incase any of you’s shits get out there one day CDQ and mastercraft … we’ll remind you of this troll on your colleague 👆🏾”
- faithysia: “This is so childish am disappointed in masterkraft even if CDQ had to behave like the tout that he is.
- obasure147Omo kofunny @cdqolowo you fall my hand, what will you benefits from this, a I don’t believe you could tweet this about your colleague. Na everybody be thief eniti Ile bamo ba ni barawo. You no even get level , u no be correct G at all. In fact I dey unfollow you with speed!!”
- opy_bj@cdqolowo: “you fuck up big time…. you ratting on him, which is so bad.”